The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt PS4 (Used Game)
- A Vast Open-World Environment: 30 times bigger than The Witcher 2, the size of the world requires new methods of exploration such as horse riding and sailing.
- A Living World: The open world environment does not consist of set piece scenes the player rushes through, but real ecosystems, with their own life, which can be easily set out of balance by Geralts choices. The World becomes an interactive environment that interacts with the player and is dependent on Geralts actions in the Northern Kingdoms.
- Player Decisions: Each action will have consequences that change the story and the game world. NPCs, communities, monsters and locations all change, based on player choice.
- Unique atmosphere: The game world has its own unique feel. It is a classic dark fantasy tale that will appeal to fans of all kinds of fantasy stories.
- Non-Linear: The player can resolve quests and main story threads in any order or complete them in a parallel fashion.